Dragonscapeowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i am ipbanned

3 posters

Go down

Why i am ipbanned Empty Why i am ipbanned

Post  waterbaloon Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 am

So it was mine 2nd day playing this awesome server and i was playing and prince (mod) yelled that does any1 need d2h (dragon 2h) then he teled me to him and he gived the d2h to me after that he talked to sombody and the sombody was invisible i was like "wtf...." but then i was like what ever and goed back to kill ::bandos and poof there readed waterballoon is ipbanned. and i haved cl and after than i could not playplease unip me. i like this server alot and i am not hacker

waterbaloon

Back to top Go down

Why i am ipbanned Empty Re: Why i am ipbanned

Post  legendkilerz Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 pm

waterbaloon wrote:So it was mine 2nd day playing this awesome server and i was playing and prince (mod) yelled that does any1 need d2h (dragon 2h) then he teled me to him and he gived the d2h to me after that he talked to sombody and the sombody was invisible i was like "wtf...." but then i was like what ever and goed back to kill ::bandos and poof there readed waterballoon is ipbanned. and i haved cl and after than i could not playplease unip me. i like this server alot and i am not hacker

So a guys name Prince ipbanned you, I didn't think Mod can ipban, because I thought only admins and +, only has that power to ipban...

Don't worry, Dragonlord can look at the chat log and the trade log with his Server panel and look at the previous day.
legendkilerz
legendkilerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonlord Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:41 pm

You are now un-ipbanned, next time try not to try out commands you are unsure of :p. All of the current commands are at ::commands.

Dragonlord
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

https://dragonscapeowns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonlord Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:41 pm

You are now un-ipbanned, next time try not to try out commands you are unsure of :p. All of the current commands are at ::commands.

Dragonlord
Owner/Developer
Owner/Developer

https://dragonscapeowns.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum