Dragonscapeowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skiller's application for admin

2 posters

Go down

skiller's application for admin Empty skiller's application for admin

Post  skiller Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:27 pm

First i wanna introduce meself :

im skiller im 16 years old. love Dragonscapeowns. and football && Girls ofcourse!.

By now im a mod for alrdy 1 and half week. or 2 weeks.

Im still runnin my own server, Wich i dont play at all.. most on dragonscapeowns so if got most like Good experience, About admin. i know what to do as a staff. u can make fun..but..just be seriously is whats all about!. i know what a owner pisses off, & players.

Game expiernce of being mod;

I helped all players out. been dedicated to the server even night's been online on me laptop even now its night,I owned a server myself called Pkingisle and Dodianrapez,dodian based to,so i got experience as a admin to

By the day Secon by secon the server is growin bigger and bigger. newer players comming. and they need help They need to explore the server well, if im a admin i help them point by point. monster by monster. Shop to shop to show them the server!

i see many people sayin im Scammed or someone dupes, well as a mod u cant do much yea. saying. stop or i tell a admin. and they solve it as a admin u can do ur own by big risks im askin Dlord.!

if im a admin, i be more dedicated. as soon we have a donate button im donating!

Thanks for readin-

skiller

Last edited by skiller on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

skiller

Back to top Go down

skiller's application for admin Empty Re: skiller's application for admin

Post  Frost King Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 am

I've seen he is certainly active on the server so that isn't a problem. How many times have you been admin before?
Frost King
Frost King
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  skiller Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:53 am

Well, if been admin on much server, in the past wich closed all. Mod and co owner to but dont like co owner so much.. Ive runned me own server. wich i know what u can do and not to do as a staff.

-Skiller

skiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down