Dragonscapeowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want added next onto the server?

5 posters

Go down

What do you want added next?

What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_lcap0%What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_lcap13%What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_lcap63%What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_lcap0%What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_lcap24%What do you want added next onto the server? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

What do you want added next onto the server? Empty What do you want added next onto the server?

Post  Frost King Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Ok pick the one thing you'd like to see added to the server. Yes dragonlord will see what you want and then act on the results. Wink

Also reply to this post if you want something specific to be added. For example a certain NPC like the black demon. Just an example

Frost King Wink
Frost King
Frost King
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

What do you want added next onto the server? Empty Re: What do you want added next onto the server?

Post  The *Pro* Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:39 am

Any minigame Wink
The *Pro*
The *Pro*
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator

Back to top Go down

What do you want added next onto the server? Empty Re: What do you want added next onto the server?

Post  matty kidd Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Agreed with The. Would be nice having a good mini-game on the server Smile

matty kidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost King Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 pm

What kind of minigame would you like? On official one like castle wars or something? Or just one where you can kill monsters for points and spend them points on items?
Frost King
Frost King
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  matty kidd Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Nothing official, just like a monster killing one for points, like a assault but more interesting and better monsters to kill.

Maybe like lesser demons that hit back to kill and get 2 points each time, then you can spend the points in a shop and buy some kind of good items?

Any ideas, feel free to post Smile

matty kidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivan Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

I have an idea of a good mini game. I was saving it for my server which would be the first Dodian with a mini-game that is fully functional and completely one of a kind but I wouldnt mind sharing it with the community and with Dragonlord in full. For now I will release one or two features of it every once in a while...

Mini-Game Name: Hope and Dispair aka HnD
For Skillers: Yes
For Pures: Yes
For Mains: Yes

Ivan

Back to top Go down

What do you want added next onto the server? Empty YAY

Post  tonic fuze Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:43 am

I would like to see a GS mini but made harder considering the ones ive seen have been simple

tonic fuze

Back to top Go down

Post  Frost King Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 am

We could make a similar minigame but maybe for a different item.
Frost King
Frost King
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  The *Pro* Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 am

Not supporting GSmini , sorry.
The *Pro*
The *Pro*
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  tonic fuze Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:05 am

why no cuzz its allstar-.- just make somtin like it plz but really harrd orrr fix mage and dueling.....i know ur working on pk

tonic fuze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down