Dragonscapeowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a lil bit of help on applications

Go down

Did you find this helpful?

Just a lil bit of help on applications I_vote_lcap0%Just a lil bit of help on applications I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Just a lil bit of help on applications I_vote_lcap0%Just a lil bit of help on applications I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Just a lil bit of help on applications I_vote_lcap100%Just a lil bit of help on applications I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Just a lil bit of help on applications Empty Just a lil bit of help on applications

Post  Frost King Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Ok all of the applications are missing one thing at the moment. PAST EXPERIENCE!!! It helps the owner into making decisions about who is more reliable for the position. Trust me on this one. Also mention about not abusing power and how long you've been playing private servers. Again it's all experience about knowing what your roles are as soon to be staff. I hope this helps and is actually read.

Frost King Wink

P.S I'm a mod on the forums not on the server.
Frost King
Frost King
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum