Dragonscapeowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost King for whatever staff he can get :P

2 posters

Go down

Frost King for whatever staff he can get :P Empty Frost King for whatever staff he can get :P

Post  Frost King Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:01 am

Hello I am posting here because I would like to become a mod either on the forums, the server or even both.

Past experience: I have hosted a server of my own. It was a devolution/dodian server with a few customs, quite a lot of minigames and new npcs and at least 15 online all the time. It was very successful but couldn't run it any longer due to school exams. I have been co-owner at least 5 times during the 3 years i've been playing private servers for. I've been mod and admin countless times, i'm not one to keep count.

Power abuse?: I will NOT abuse my powers for example I won't just ban people because I don't like them and I won't spawn stuff to give to other people. I doubt I would spawn much to be honest. If someone does start being a pain like constantly begging or whatever then I will recommend them to stop. I'll ask them 3 times. After that I will kick them. If they continue after that, I will mute them. That's as far as I go. I instantly ban/ipban all spammers since I didn't like them on my server at all... I doubt you would either.

What will I do as a mod?: Well for a start i'd make sure everyone is following the rules. Like no spamming, begging, etc. Then I will give help to those people who need it WITHOUT giving them items. Since I know giving away items (especially those that have been spawned) will ruin the server economy. I will recommend a way or 2 for them to make money without actually giving them money or items. I'll also do whatever the owner needs me to do like if something wants to be tested then i'll be able to do that.

Anything else I can do?: Well as a previous owner I can do a little bit of coding. I could probably add in minigames and portals and new items and new shops. Anything else you can think of adding just say. I probably couldn't add in MASSIVE minigames like pest control, although I could probably learn in about an hour. So overall i'm an alright coder.

I hope you read this application and please post your decision below. Thank you very much.

Frost King Wink
Frost King
Frost King
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Frost King for whatever staff he can get :P Empty Re: Frost King for whatever staff he can get :P

Post  skiller Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 pm

well,u active on forums and i think u deserve it pall!

Good luck

skiller

Back to top Go down

Frost King for whatever staff he can get :P Empty Re: Frost King for whatever staff he can get :P

Post  Frost King Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:04 am

Thank you Wink
Frost King
Frost King
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down